Serious gamblers are always in search of reliable blackjack tips because blackjack is one of the friendliest casino games available when it come to odds that are not stacked against the player. In fact, for expert or professional players the odds at blackjack can effectively be turned to the players’ advantage.
- Never gamble with “dear” money. The number one rule for gambling, and the most important of all blackjack tips, is to never gamble with “dear” money; only gamble with “excess” money. In other words, never gamble with money that you will need now, or may need in the near future, to pay for your financial commitments and everyday living expenses.
- Pick the Casino with the Best Rules. Before you worry about winning blackjack tips make sure you’re playing at the best casino. Many blackjack rules are standard but some can vary from casino to casino. Find a casino with certain rules that are critical to your odds of winning. Play only at casinos where you can: split any two cards, double down on any two cards, double down after splitting and collect at least 1.5 to 1 on a blackjack.
- Play within Your Ability. Blackjack offers one of the lowest house advantages in a casino – typically around .60%. With time, patience and hard work many players perfect the technique of card counting to become an expert player. Until you reach that point use a simpler strategy to guide your play.
- Stick with a Basic Strategy. Regardless of your level of play, the best of all blackjack tips is to establish a specific and detailed playing strategy and stick to it. And unless you have mastered card counting you should stick to the guidelines of Basic Strategy in all of your blackjack decisions.
- Know the Rules for Soft Hands. A soft hand is any hand containing an ace where the ace can be counted as an 11 without putting the total over 21. In general, stand on a hard 18 or higher and hit a soft 17 or lower. With the dealer showing a 4, 5 or 6 you should double down on a soft 18 or lower.
- Know When to Split. Most blackjack tips encourage you to get more money on Baccarat in Onlinecasinoswiki onthe table when you have an advantage over the dealer. Splitting a pair is one of the best methods of putting more money in play at the right time. Regardless of the dealer’s card always split Aces and 8s. If the dealer is showing a 4, 5 or 6 split any pair except 5’s and 10s or face cards.
- Know When Not to Split. Legitimate blackjack tips also tell you to avoid putting more money at risk when the odds are against you. To minimize your potential loss on a hand, never split 10s, 5s or face cards. Double down on a pair of 5s and stand on a pair of 10s or face cards.
- Know when to Double Down. If your hand totals 11 always double down unless the dealer is showing an ace in which case you should just hit. If your hand totals 10, double down if the dealer is showing a 9 or lower. If the dealer is showing a 10 or a face card, just take a hit.
- Don’t be Afraid to Bust. If the dealer is showing a 7 or higher always hit a hard 16 or lower. This is one of the most basic of all blackjack tips and yet one that many beginning players are reluctant to follow.
- Life after a Split. After you split a pair, continue to play each new hand with the same rules regarding whether to hit, stand, split again or double down.
… Read More →